- Immersive technologies
Industrial solutions based on VR / AR technologies
VR / AR technologies allow you to re-engineer existing processes and transform the value chain.
The main directions of using VR / AR in industry:
- Design and assembly: digital modeling of equipment structure and operations, testing and modification of the digital model before implementation «in metal»;
- Immersive learning: immersing the employee in a virtual environment that allows them to make decisions in a safe and / or digital environment;
- Inspection and quality assurance: rapid, thorough monitoring and control using visualization and communication tools;
- Repair and maintenance. the use of real-time visualization and information to support maintenance or repair tasks.
According to the analytical report of the CapGemini company, the most popular areas for implementing VR / AR solutions are the repair and maintenance of industrial equipment; design / construction and assembly are in second place.
The most popular types of VR / AR solutions are:
- Complex simulators and simulators for training operators and repairmen of complex technological equipment;
- Simulators and simulators of military / special purpose (flight simulators for pilots, «virtual battlefield»);
- Telepresence applications (remote forensics, & nbsp; telemedicine);
- Architectural, structural and scientific visualization applications;
- Geomodelling applications used in the extractive industries ( oil — and & nbsp; gas production mine development).
Immersive communication technologies
Due to the increased market demand for online communication technologies, our team has created the latest set of services for the development of immersive (virtual) online spaces for communication with affordable use using smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Imitation of the physical world using a virtual or simulated world, creating an ambient sensory sensation, thereby creating a sense of immersion — is called immersive environment (from English immersive — immersion)
Communication in a virtual or immersive environment is a combined method of transferring heterogeneous information about an object and between subjects with a wide impact on the human sensory system.
Virtual communication becomes similar in perception to physical offline communication, you can create a thematic visual atmosphere in an immersive environment, thereby more involving or immersing participants in interaction.